How do I use these models?
-To use these models, go to File > Append (SHIFT + F1) and choose the appropriately named object group in the "Group" folder of the .blend file.
What about materials?
-To use the included materials, repeat the process shown above, though, choose the appropriate materials in the "Materials" folder of the .blend file.
Are these render ready?
-Yes! Just add the models and apply the materials and you are set! Though, please note, that you may need to adjust the subdivision level of the objects that best fits your needs. It's also recommended that if you're using the low-poly models to leave them with smooth shading.
What models does this product include?
-This product includes four separate models. One wire fruit holder, two unique apples, and a unique pear model.
No Subdivision polycounts:
- Fruit Stand : 6123 verts. 5966 faces.
- Apple 1 : 932 verts. 832 faces.
- Apple 2 : 782 verts. 687 faces.
- Pear : 1332 verts. 1224 faces.
Subdivision 1 polycounts:
- Apple 1 : 5101 verts. 4912 faces.
- Apple 2 : 3519 verts. 3400 faces.
- Pear : 2935 verts. 2806 faces.
- Pear Skin
- Pear Stem 1
- Pear Stem 2
- Apple Skin 1
- Apple Skin 2
- Apple Stem 1
- Apple Stem 2
- Shiny Metalic (For the fruit holder.)