This model was made only with Blender and rendered with Cycles, it doesn't use any external textures.
- Modelled using Blender 2.90.
- The size of the model is based on the real world.
- The topology is almost 100% quads.
- The lighting is composed of 109 point lights below the keycaps so if you want to change the color of it you will need to apply it to the keys material and do the same with only ONE of the point lights (If you change one, the others will react the same because they are instanced).
- It doesn't need any subdivision modifiers.
Note: You will receive only the model, not the studio lighting used for the preview renders.
- Verts: 15,596
- Edges: 29,090
- Faces: 13,784
- Triangles: 21,635
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||7 months ago|
|Software Version||2.9, 2.91|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message