Panton Chair By Vitra
This Panton Chair is a high quality, photorealistic 3D model. It is suitable for visual productions such as design visualization, broadcast, high-res film close-ups, forensic presentation, etc.
The model is made up of all quads mesh with holding/support edges, suitable for Subdivision.
Native 3D application is Blender 2.79.
ZIP archive contains:
- BLEND file. Subdivision Surface Modifier active.
- OBJ_basemesh file. This is the base mesh version.
- OBJ_highpoly file. This is with Subdivision Modifier applied.
- FBX_basemesh file. This is the base mesh version.
- FBX_highpoly file. This is with Subdivision Modifier applied.
- 1 preview image.
- 'How To' PDF guide.
Note: OBJ and FBX meshes are all quads geometry, not triangulated.
- Professional high quality models that have real world scale (Metric).
- All quad mesh with holding edges, suitable for subdivision.
- Clean edge flow and optimized topology is used for maximum polygon efficiency.
- Model uses procedural materials only. Color, Roughness and other parameters can be changed easily.
- Subsurf Modifier is active in .BLEND file, you can go as high or as low poly as you wish.
- Model uses Blender's Principled BSDF shader.
- Object, mesh and material has meaningful and matching names.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No extra third-party plug-ins needed.
- Lights, camera and background are not included to avoid clutters.
- Total vertices and faces per model: Subdivision level 0 = 2502 vertices and 2500 faces.
Exchange formats are FBX (7.4 binary) and OBJ, all quads geometry. Depending on the application used, may need to reassign materials and might not render like the preview images.
Thank you very much for choosing my model.
I look forward to continuously working with you in the future.
Have a great day, cheers!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 4 years ago|
|Render Engine Used||Cycles|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message