One Chase Manhattan Plaza Skyscraper | 3d models produced by 3Dz
Poly count :
- Vertices : 15 238.
- Polygons : 13 664.
Note that :
- All objects and textures you see in preview images are included.
- All textures are well named.
AVAILABLE FILE FORMATS
- OBJ (.obj, .mtl)
- FBX (.fbx)
- Blender (.blend)
- Facade (1k) : Color1, Color2, Color3, Color4, Color5, Normal, Roughness, Displacement, Metalness.
- Paint (1k) : Color1 (white), Color2 (gray), Normal, Roughness.
- Metal gray (1k) : Color, Normal, Roughness, Displacement, Metalness.
- Metal white (1k) : Color, Normal, Roughness.
- Concrete (1k) : Color, Normal, Roughness.
- Air conditioner 1 : Color.
- Air conditioner 2 : Color.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
- This building in inspired from "One Chase Manhattan Plaza / 28 liberty" skyscraper in new york city.
- It can be used in low poly urban cities.
- It has been created in real size.
- Height : 813 ft (248 m).
ABOUT THE IMAGERY : Previews rendered in Blender using Cycles. Please note that the studio scenes and light and environment settings are not included.
SUPPORT : If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us.
Thank you for purchasing 3Dz models!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||6 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message