3D design of antique light fixture.
Developed using Blender 2.81, Substance Painter and Substance Designer.
The wood texture was all made using substance designer, it is a procedural texture.
But the content refers to the 3D Model of the Old Light, which will be delivered in the package.
Package contents that you will have access to download.
- 3D Model of the Old Luminaire, with 2k textures divided into 6 UDIMs (Base Color, Metalic, Roughness, Normal, AO and Height). One of the images in the gallery shows the division of UDIMs.
- 3D Model of the Luminaire in OBJ format.
- 4k Wood Textures, Base Color, Metalic, Roughness, Normal, AO and Height.
- FULL HD renderings, as in product preview.
- Full scene, Blender format file, as shown in product images.
You need to use Blender 2.81 to open the project correctly.
Some link to other videos.