Batch rename object data such as vertex groups and shape keys
Rename data that is not supportedby the standard batch rename function.
- Top Bar > Edit > Batch Rename(Object data)
- Property Editor > Object Data > Vertex Group > Detailed Menu List
- Property Editor > Object Data > Shape Keys > Detailed Menu List
- Replace name / insert first / insert last
- Use of regular expressions
- Count the number of hits
- Options to run on all selected objects
- Case sensitive
- Check the processed text before execution
Processing of object data
Rename all object data at once.
It supports the following data types:
- Vertex group
- UV map
- Vertex color
- Face map
- Shape key
- Grease pencil layer
Processing of all Blend data
Rename all the data in Blend below.
Care must be taken as it processes all data.
(Some operations have not been confirmed)