Nodevember 2022 - Geo Nodes & Shader Projects
A collection of Geometry Nodes generators and procedural shaders made for Nodevember 2022.
All nodes are clearly organized for easy understanding, even for beginners.
HOW'S IT DONE
WHO'S IT FOR
- Beginners who wish to study nodes and learn to make stuff procedurally
- Experienced users who wish to use these shaders/ generators for personal/ commercial work
- 15 Blender projects + My startup file
- Geometry Nodes generators
- Procedural shaders + Light setups
- Simulations + Particle Effects
- Clean node setups with tips + annotations
- Everything can be used for personal and commercial purposes except for the flower in file 04 and the portal in file 12, as they are based on Cartesian Caramel's (bbbn19) node setups.
- The Blender version needed to run a file is mentioned in its filename. Most files were made with Blender 3.4 stable version. But a few of them need Blender 3.5 Simulation Nodes Branch (Experimental).
- These are exposed node setups, NOT master node groups!
Hope you like the project. Happy learning! ^_^
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||3 months ago|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message
Tags: geometry nodes, training, volume, cloud, Node, ocean, space, volumetric, bfcm23, blender, plastic, synthwave, projects, learning, portal, modifiers, balloons, Christmas, nodevember, loveblender, materials, Setup, dandelion, spring23, notoAI, effects, simulation, flower, procedural, planet, Geonodes, tool, summer23, files, fractals, disco, shaders, generative