This add-on summarizes some timeline operations.
How to use
Go to Compositor, Shader Editor or Geometry Node Editor.
Press W on them.
The following functions are summarized
Align X: Align selected nodes along the x-axis(same as press S > X > 0).
Align Y: Align selected nodes along the y-axis(same as press S > Y > 0).
Flip X: Flip selected nodes' x location(same as press S > X > -1).
- Flip Y: Flip selected nodes' x location(same as press S > Y > -1).
- Distribute X: Arrange the selected nodes evenly along the x-axis.
- Distribute Y: Arrange the selected nodes evenly along the y-axis.
- Toggle hidden node sockets for same type: Hide/Unhide sockets not used that is same type as selected node.
- Label size: Frame label size.
- Use Color
- Change Node width: Shotcut Shift + Z/X(it is possible to change amount in Preferences).
download zip file.
Go to Blender’s user preference, open the Add-ons tab
click Install and select the zip file.
Check the box next to its name to enable it.
|Published||6 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message