This simple to use but powerful set of nodes ideal to create textures in Blender node editor.
"Normal Mixer" Node:
Allows you to mix normal without losing details, it avoids all the problems from "normal map overlaying" and give you a powerful tool for your PBR workflow. You will be available to combine multiple normal maps and use those in Cycles or EEVEE, also you have a special output to bake the combined normal to be used in other 3D applications.
"ID Mask" Node
This Node allows you to use a mask (colour code) image as a mask for your node tree. Just pick a colour from the image and adjust the tolerance. Notice that blurred colours will not work well.
- Combine multiple normal maps in Blender node editor.
- Use color mask images to create mask.Bake the result map to be use in other applications.
- Fixed "NM_Bake" output color correction.
- Fixed factor "fac" slider to use the entire range, from 0 to 1.
- Improved quality of the normals combination.
- Name of the tool changed to "NMX Node" to NMX "Studio".
- Added new node "ID_Mask".
Thanks for your support, with your help I will make this tool more powerful in future releases.
|Published||almost 5 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.9|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message