WHAT IS MUDROCK?
MudRock collection gives you a big load of mud, clay, dirt, stone, and lava materials. You simply create your models, choose a MudRock material from the included N-Menu Addon Darth Manager, put it on your models, tweak it a bit to make it perfect, set the lighting up, and smash render!
Working very well with Blender 3.0!
This pack is great for both stylized PBR and realistic art and because I made it for my stop-motion project, all materials have great texture animation controls.
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT IT?
- The materials are 100% procedurally generated, which allows you to create VAST mud puddles and dirty planes, with no texture repetition.
- You can connect your own textures and masks to create realistic or stylized footprints, symbols, and wheel prints.
- All the materials have easy-to-navigate settings and you can quickly change them.
- They work both with Cycles + Eevee (but it's made for Cycles mainly, it's not optimized for Eevee)
- The animation engine inside makes this pack a nice addition to your stylized / stop-motion-like CG toolset.
- There are randomizers, which can make the texture seed and speed a bit different for each object. This is great for environments.
- The node trees (shaders) allow you to create your own mud/clay/dirt materials in no time.
- The pack is Royalty-Free and you can use it for commercial purposes.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Animators, who specialize in CG stop-motion projects
- Illustrators working with PBR materials
- VFX Artists making anything with ground/mud/dirt
- Graphic Designers
- FX Artists who are making an epic mud-ball fantasy spell, that creates an orb full of mud, which gets bigger and bigger and it eats everything in its way until the entire kingdom doesn't have any sunlight due to the super-large shadow, and the harvest is totally ruined, so the people finally take the farming tools and kill the dragon which they were too scared of before, to eat at least something, only to be buried alive after the great mud-ball falls because the wizard holding it in the air wanted to stretch out a little, which canceled the spell
- Any Blender artist who likes to explore the world of procedural textures
- MudRock Source File (.blend) with 50 procedural materials
- Darth Manager N-Menu Addon (.zip) for easy material importing and management
- Darth Manager Source folder with all the materials
MudRock Documentation 2.0 (.pdf)
NEW UPDATE 2.0 + N-Menu Add-On
The update makes the materials faster and brings a brand new N-Menu Addon DarthManager, which allows you to add MudRock materials to your scene without manual appending + offers a great Material Manager to keep track of all the imported material copies.
You don't have to look for the materials in the catalogue! And there are material thumbnails, categories, and many small features to make your work more efficient. Check out the 2.0 documentation for more details!
Documentation + Teaser
Check out the official MudRock Documentation 2.0. There's a nice catalogue of all the materials, installation guide, and some tips & tricks. Also consider watching my 20-sec MudRock Teaser, where you can see the materials in a stop-motion musical action!
This pack is freshly released and it deserves a community gallery. If you give it a try and create amazing artwork or render, you can send it directly to me via mail: [email protected] or simply add #MudRockRender to ArtStation Tags or Instagram Hashtags in your post description. Top 5 artworks will be posted on this page with the authors' names and social media/portfolio links and the authors will get all of my other products for FREE! (Inkwood, Pastelini, and Elementar).
The deadline is 20th November 2021, winners will be announced on 1st December 2021. There are no artistic limits and max 3-second animation loops will be also accepted. All finalists will be contacted and no works will be published without proper agreement.
ADDITIONAL PRE-BUY INFO
!!! So far MudRock isn't compatible with MAC, please, don't buy it if you don't use Windows (Linux isn't tested yet) !!!
- The MudRock pack may be performance-heavy and it's best to use it with a proper CUDA GPU
- The Eevee experience might not be optimal, because generally, all heavy procedural textures may cause a performance decline when used in a real-time engine
- Please, read the documentation before buying, to avoid any confusion
Final word and contact
Enjoy and have fun! If you have any questions, ideas, feature requests, or anything else regarding the MudRock pack, write me a letter via the BlenderMarket mail system or reach out to me at this address:
Your Darth Shader
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message