Made in Blender 2.92
Ron, the motion graphics male character (NPR)
Why should I buy?
Ron is a result of too many work from my customized animated marketing videos. Fast render( EEVEE; only 2 seconds ), rigged with Autorig Pro, and with facial controls for nice expressions. Initial 2 hair styles, and a few choth combinations.
*The female model will come soon as another project.
A part of each sale is donated to the Blender Foundation to help Blender grow up!
To learn how to use it; take a look at the video tutorial.
Hope you like it!
- Rigged with Auto Rig Pro.
- Facial expressions with customized driver guide controls.
- Clean and optimized mesh.
- Easy customizable.
- Set of clothes: Pants, shorts, t-shirt, jacket, shoes and 2 hair styles( one is rigged and prepared to follow through animations using Wiggle bones( free addon)).
- Toon shaded, with easy color change.
- My personal animation layout to use sound( voice over ), dope sheet and curves.