Updated ( 1.1 ) to Blender 2.93.7 and Blender 3.0 - For EEVEE & CYCLES
Ron, the motion graphics male character (NPR)
Why should I buy?
Ron is a result of too many work from my customized animated marketing videos. Fast render( EEVEE; only 2 seconds, And Cycles with 32 samples ), rigged with Autorig Pro, and with facial controls for nice expressions. 3 hair styles, 3 different noses, 3 different beards and a few choth combinations.
A part of each sale is donated to the Blender Foundation to help Blender grow up!
To learn how to use it; take a look at the video tutorial.
Hope you like it!
- Rigged with Auto Rig Pro.
- Facial expressions with customized driver guide controls.
- Clean and optimized mesh.
- Easy customizable.
- Set of clothes: Pants, shorts, t-shirt, jacket, shoes and 2 hair styles( one is rigged and prepared to follow through animations using Wiggle bones( free addon)).
- Toon shaded, with easy color change.
- My personal animation layout to use sound( voice over ), dope sheet and curves.
- Updated Rig with Auto Rig Pro
- 1 New Hair style, 3 new different noses, 3 different heads.
- Procedural textures to clothes.
- Toon shaded for Eevee and Cycles( 32 samples, very fast )
- UV map for clothes to insert logos.
- 3 different Mustache, Beard textures.
Software version: Blender 2.93.7 & Blender 3.0
Render engine: Eevee, Cycles
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Blender Version||2.93, 3.0|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message