MESHmachine is a blender mesh modeling addon with a focus on hard surface work without subdivision surfaces.
Fuse and Unfuse Surfaces, create Variable Fillets and Washouts, edit and fix Bevel geometry, Unbevel and Unchamfer, create and clean up Boolean Intersections and create perimeter loops, keep earlier mesh states around as Stashes and use them for Normal Transfers, flatten and straighten normals, symmetrize and mirror custom normals, and detail surfaces flawlessly using Plugs - incl. your own custom made ones.
MESHmachine 0.10.0 works with Blender 2.93 and 3.0!
- turn chamfers into fillets/bevels and back
- change the width of a chamfer or bevel
- create variable fillets and washouts
- unchamfer and unbevel to go back to a hard edge
- practically edit existing existing bevels
- resolve tricky geometry overlaps in cases where two bevels meet
- flatten multiple polygons based on another polygon or flatten a single polygon based on 3 vertices
- flatten along a normal or flatten along edges
- redirect chamfer flow by turning the corners
- convert triangular bevel corners into quad corners
- plug details into your mesh
- build your own plugs and create/buy/sell plug libraries
- stash objects or face selections, creating backups, that can be brought back or referenced by other tools, without cluttering the scene
- conveniently add boolean modifiers (incl. split booleans), create automatic stashes when applying the mods, and easily duplicate or instance objects using booleans
- cleanup applied booleans and create clean perimeter loops around their intersections
- create flattened, straightend, and transferred custom normals
- symmetrize meshes including their custom normals
- turn mirror modifiers into real objects
- loop select, sharp select and vertex group select, all using a single keymap
- easily add wedges
- best documentation in the business
|Published||almost 4 years ago|
|Software Version||2.93, 3.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message