Mandalorian Beskar Steel Ingots - 3D Asset Kit PBR
Description: A kit of photorealistic Beskar Steel Ingots ready for your 3D Scenes, VFX and Games. A 3D printable version of the beskar ingot is included.
This set of Beskar Steel ingots is close to the show prop from The Mandalorian but also allows for some custom design by attaching the included imperal seal everywhere you want. You will find two PBR materials for the ingots included, one with the typical damascus steel look and one with a worn imperial anthracite coating, as you can see in the previs renderings.
All textures are PBR based, you will find 8k, 4k and 1k textures for the ingots. The sand textures are included as well as two HDR textures for lighting.
The geometry of the ingots is very light, all dents are done via normal map. There is also a triangulated variant included in which all assets are centered in the origin, you can use this for import to game engines. The assets can be used with any renderer or game engine. The base scenes are ready to be rendered in Blender Cycles and EEVEE. All textures are in PBR Metal/Roughness workflow and additional textures are included for Specular/Glossiness workflow.
The printable version is high poly of course. Please note that the ingot has some very small details and only a high quality 3D printer will depict that. I also recommend you print it standing on the side so the print head can catch all of the damascus lines.
Please have a look at the renderings and see if asset and wireframe suits your needs. The Beskar Steel Ingots make for beautiful details in your scenes.
Below you find a list of the contents.
- Mandalorian_Beskar_Steel_Ingot_TriangulatedAtOrigin (for import to game engines)
- Mandalorian_Beskar_Steel_Ingot_Scene (The desert sand scene from the previs)
- BeskarSteel_HP_Print (for 3D Printing)
- Beskar Steel Ingot - 2 Types
- Beskar Steel Ingot Stacks - 4 Types
- Beskar Steel Imperial Seal
- Sand Mesh pre-displaced (in scene version)
- BeskarSteel_HP_Print (for 3D Printing in .STL, .FBX and .OBJ)
Textures: All Ingots come in 8k, 4k and 1k
- Normal GL
- Normal DX
- Roughness - PBR Metal/Roughness Workflow
- Glossiness - PBR Specular/Glossiness Workflow
- Specular - PBR Specular/Glossiness Workflow
- Ambient Occlusion
- HDR Environment - Studio
- HDR Environment - Scene, Sunny Desert