- PBR material, with diffuse, metal, roughness, emission and normal maps in 4096px.
- 15 textures in total.
- Low-Poly and game-ready, but it's subdivisible and has holding edges to keep the shape when subdividing.
- Only the door at the end of the main hallway is usable, the rest are fused to the frame and just for "show"
- The design is not modular and was designed to hold this particular "T" shape, however, with work it can be modified to be modular. The walls can be repeated infinitely if you hide the seams with sharp turns, the floor however needs to be tiled to be fully modular. It was designed this way to highlight the dirt buildup near the corners.
- There are two samples of the ceiling light in this scene. One on and the other off. To turn it "on", all you gotta do is simply select the lamp geometry and give it the "LampEmission" material.
- The "LampEmission" material does NOT work as a light source in Eevee as of hash/Version: 9abcf56fa88, might work in future versions.
|Published||about 4 years ago|
|Render Engine Used||Cycles, Eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message