Low poly city tall buildings | 3d models produced by 3Dz
Poly count :
- For all buildings : Vertices : 15 238, Polygons : 12 825
- For each building : you can find the poly count for each building in the attached images
Note that :
- All objects and textures you see in preview images are included.
- All objects and textures are well named.
AVAILABLE FILE FORMATS
- OBJ (.obj, .mtl)
- FBX (.fbx)
- Blender (.blend)
- Facade1 (1k) : Color, Normal, Roughness, Displacement, Metalness.
- Facade2 (1k) : Color, Normal, Roughness, Displacement, Metalness.
- Paint (1k) : Color1 (white), Color2 (gray), Normal, Roughness.
- Metal black (1k) : Color ,Normal, Roughness, Displacement, Metalness.
- Metal gray (1k) : Color, Normal, Roughness, Displacement, Metalness.
- Metal white (1k) : Color, Normal, Roughness.
- Grass (1k) : Color, Normal, Displacement, Roughness.
- Tiles Floor (1k) : Color, Normal, Roughness, Height.
- Air conditioner 1 : Color.
- Air conditioner 2 : Color.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
- Those building can be used in lowpoly urban cities.
- They have been created in real size.
- Height : between 50m and 97m.
ABOUT THE IMAGERY : Previews rendered in Blender using Cycles. Please note that the studio scenes and light and environment settings are not included.
SUPPORT : If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us.
Thank you for purchasing 3Dz models!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||11 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message