Loki is a simple add-on that can save and recall any object X, Y, Z location into a list.
As simple as it gets, Loki could be very helpful in the following scenarios
- Need to do a lot of precise object placement in 3D space, save and recall them at anytime.
- Swap any object location to any object location on the list.
- Save and recall multiple cameras specific position.
- Save and recall multiple lighting position.
- Save and recall specific position when keyframing animation.
- et cetera.
v.0.1.0 - November 19 2021
- Add X, Y, Z coordinate toggle buttons, to set selected object(s) location with active coordinate selected location from the list.
- Add Mirror toggle buttons, to set selected object(s) mirror location with active coordinate relative to selected location from the list.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||4 months ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message