Hi there, this is my original female character base mesh “Liz”.
----- Features -----
- Blender scene file for rendering in Eevee and rigging generated from Auto-Rig Pro Smart feature.
- 7 poses, 2 facial expressions, and 1 sample walk cycle animation.
- Rig tools add-on and proxy_picker.py for blender (only to ensure the IK snaps and other rig functions).
- Clean quad-based topology (only minor parts have tris).
- Obj files for compatibility.
----- UV unwrapped and PBR textures for -----
- Body / BodyTattooed (Full) - 4k normal, albedo, roughness. Recommended. The default for preview images.
- BodyLow / BodyLowTattooed (Full) - 4k normal, albedo, roughness. In case you need a model that has an extremely low amount of polygons. The costume doesn't fit.
- Eyes - 1k albedo.
- TeethGumTongue - 1k albedo, roughness.
- Hair Pink / Blonde 2 colors, Eyebrow, Eyelash - 2k normal, albedo, alpha, ao.
- Costume / Sunglasses 2 positions, Haltertop, Tubetop, Gloves, Shorts, Underwear, and Shoes - 4k normal, albedo, roughness, metalness, alpha.
(Total 54,896 faces / BodyLow version total 37,600 faces)
- BaseballBat - 2k normal, albedo, roughness, metalness.
(BaseballBat version total 63,130 faces)
----- Note -----
- "blenderScene(3.2, 3.1, 2.93).zip" contains the native file packed with all external data and add-ons. No hassle!
- Rig tools add-on and proxy_picker.py for blender you can use only to ensure the IK snaps and other rig functions. The rig is generated from ARP Smart feature. Although I did my best weight painting, you may need to tweak weight maps to achieve your desired result.
- The default settings for lighting is studio HDRI image comes with blender, rendering in Eevee with transparent background.
- BaseballBat is a static object.
- All my models do not have genital areas modeled.
Please let me know if you have any questions or require further assistance. Thanks!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||7 days ago|
|Software Version||2.93, 3.1, 3.2|
|Render Engine Used||eevee|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, manifold-mesh, rigged, animated, low-high-resolution, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message