In this Class You will Learn the Basics and Principles of Achieving Photorealism by Working on a real reference example of a Maldive Island: Something that exists in Real Life.
You Will Learn everything You need to turn any image reference into a high quality realistic 3D scene in Blender
Reference Image Used:
Grab the reference image "Maldive Island" and apply the exact same steps from image to final render.
- Step 1: Install & Use fSpy add-on to match the exact scale of our reference
- Step 2: Build the scene and add all the details in our reference
- Step 3: Create all materials needed (by following the instructions)
- Step 4: Assign the materials to their objects in Blender 2.8
- Step 5: Set the correct lighting in our scene
- Final Step: Render the scene & Create a Final Animation
And this is the final result that you will be able to create by the end of this Class
Final Result That You Will Achieve