Supports weight painting by displaying and editing weights in a table, setting weights by numerical, strengthen vertex selection , etc.
- Assign weight values for current brush settings. At runtime, normalize all
Set weight 1.0,0.9,0.75,0.5,0.25,0.1,0.0
- Assign a fixed number. At runtime, normalize all
- Vertex weights and assigned vertex groups can be displayed and edited in a table
- Highlight of specified numerical value (Match / More / Less)
Vertices can be selected smoothly while still in weight paint mode.
Loop selection and shortest path selection can be selected by clicking as in mesh editing mode.
- Select more (Ctrl + Numpad + “+”)
- Select less (Ctrl + Numpad + “-”)
- Select multi Loop
- Select edge loop (Alt + Left DoubleClick)
- Select Link (L)