This 3D model is suitable as a game asset, is VR/AR ready, with a PBR workflow, and is also suitable for realistic renders.
The model contains a Zip file, with:
- 3 Versions for every file format: Beveled - suitable for subdivision and/or smooth shading, Unbeveled - intended as a background object, unsuitable for subdiv/ smooth shading but with a smaller amount of vertices, Subdivided - subdivided in advance;
- Tailored textures with multiple resolutions (like 2K, 4K) for a PBR Metalness workflow, such as DIFFUSE/METALLIC/ROUGHNESS (if your software uses glossiness, simply invert the RGH map)/NORMAL;
- Both OpenGL and DirectX normal maps;
- An additional preview scene with a camera, lights, and a background;
- All model versions also have UV unwrapping and appropriate pivot/origin points;
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83|
|Render Engine Used||Arnold, Cycles, Eevee, Freestyle, Mental Ray, Octane, Vray|
|Misc Data||UV's Unwrapped, Low & High Resolution, Normal Mapped, Textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message