Thank you all for liking our Blender grooming tutorial! Now everyone who purchases the tutorial will get a panthera onca baby model (without textures) free! Kind reminder: This tutorial is aiming for artists with some basic grooming skills, so some basic or repeated operations are skipped. Please watch the basic tutorial below before learning this tutorial, thanks! Basic grooming tutorial: https://youtu.be/gnI7KmXsojQ
This is a cinematic jaguar hair grooming workflow tutorial which includes 10 episodes that last 5 hours in total. It covers reference analysis, general knowledge of hair, basics of particle system, detailed guide grooming, material adjustment as well as final refinement and rendering.
- First of all, there is an explanation on how to grasp the key characteristics of hair and an analysis of the character’s hair flows and unique body traits.
- It's actually an approach of observing references, which helps you grasp the key points in different hair grooming and create styles for your own characters.
- Starting off with basic operations, you will have a good knowledge of different parameters about hair in Blender.
- In the practical grooming process, you will be shown the flexible use of the parameters and multiple vertex groups, the crucial factors that make the materials realistic, and the way to add rich and subtle details with multiple nodes.
- This tutorial shares with you the practical experience and handy tips based on a professional’s years of work. It will not only greatly increase your efficiency of hair grooming, but the more important thing is that you will master a more professional and efficient workflow with fewer trial-and-error attempts. After learning it, the beginners will be able to groom most furry quadruped animals. The seasoned grooms can also gain more inspirations in your creations.
This is one of the few cinematic tutorials in the market that demonstrates the whole workflow of animal hair grooming. Based on the case study of jaguar grooming, it increases your understanding of the hair features, and allows you to get a better master of the key points in reference analysis. Then you will be able to freely apply the grooming workflow and the knowledge of hair features in your work, and step into a higher level in hair grooming.
What will you learn from the tutorial?
1. Grasp the professional workflow of the furry character grooming and avoid detours.
2. Thoroughly learn the detailed hair properties and the crucial factors that make characters realistic, which lays a solid foundation for convincing hair creations.
3. Learn to objectively analyze the detailed hair flows and unique traits of the character, which provides you with an approach of character analysis that makes you grasp the character’s features accurately and speed up your work when making your own characters.
4. Understand the function of every parameter in the hair system and acquire the skills of using various grooming tools to make you bring the guide grooming up to speed.
5. Make use of different parameters to add the details of hair and control them with weight flexibly.
6. Master the usage of the common nodes about hair, gain skills of controlling the different hair properties by different nodes in Cycles renderer.
7. Learn to enrich the hair details with noise nodes, create ID masks to control the material range, grooming a cinematic character.
8. Gain the experience and skills accumulated from the professional’s years of work to improve your work efficiency and quality.
Part of the material comes from:
Panthera onca zoo Salzburg 2009 06 (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Panthera_onca_zoo_Salzburg_2009_06.jpg) by MatthiasKabel/CC BY-SA 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/deed.en)
Panthera onca zoo Salzburg 2009 10 (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Panthera_onca_zoo_Salzburg_2009_10.jpg) by MatthiasKabel/CC BY-SA 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/deed.en)
Panthera onca zoo Salzburg 2009 15 (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Panthera_onca_zoo_Salzburg_2009_15.jpg) by MatthiasKabel/CC BY-SA 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/deed.en)
Panthera onca zoo Salzburg 2009 17 (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Panthera_onca_zoo_Salzburg_2009_17.jpg) by MatthiasKabel/CC BY-SA 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/deed.en)
|Published||7 months ago|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message