If you are new to blender, blender can be overwhelming, there so much to learn and choosing where to start is difficult, in this course I will help you make that choice by getting you started in the most used part of blender, making materials.
Every model, every render you make will fill incomplete without materials, after all have you ever seen any object in real like without materials.
This is going to be a continuing series as blender keeps on changing so should the training materials and that's what this will be, I will constantly update the course material where necessary or on your request, especially because I made this course because it was constantly requested on my live streams.
- 01 using transparent textures and alpha maps in blender
- 02 transforming textures using texture coordinate mapping in blender
- 03 remove texture tiling or repeating in blender
- 04 how to blend or mix two different textures in blender
- 05 how to blend or mix more than two texture in blender
- 06 how to make low-resolution textures look high resolution in blender
- 07 how to turn image textures in to useable realistic materials
- 08 how to use textures as masks in blender
- 09 how to use object mapping in blender
- 10 how to use an object to control the texture coordinates of a texture
- 11 uv mapping in blender
- 12 how to create procedure textures tiles in blender
- 13 how to create metal surfaces in blender
more to come:
course will be updated on a monthly basis to cover more area
|Published||3 months ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message