Industrial Power Switch
- Verticies 11,263
- Polygons 11,384 (10,800 Quads, 584 Tris)
An indutrial power switch great for any industrial environment setting. It is mostly quad and some tri geometry. All model textures are 4096 x 4096 resolution with non-overlapping UVs. Painted to look grungy and scratched. For a "New" look only use the Color_Map_Clean texture.
- Created in Blender v2.79
- Exported as :
- This model is two objects.
- Box, wires, and shaft
- Non-overlapping UV Layout.
- Preview images where rendered in Cycles Render.
- Material images rendered with subdivision level 2 whith the exeption of the one labeled "Subdivision Level 0"
- Wireframe images rendered with no subdivision whith the exeption of the one labeled "Subdivision Level 2"
Texture Maps (All 4096x4096)
- Color_Map_Combined.png (Combines Color_Map, Color_Map_Clean, and ScratchMask in case you don't want to deal with 3 textures)
- ReflectEnvEquirectangular.png (2048x1024)
If you use sub-division, be sure to use "Subdivide UVs" setting, or textures may not match up.
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!