Image Editor Plus is an add-on that lets you modify your image in seconds. Clear, fill, flip, rotation, adjusting colors, and applying some filters in just a few clicks without external editors such as PhotoShop or Gimp.
This add-on extends the UV/Image Editor in Blender and provides the following operations.
- Clear, Fill
- Adjust hue/saturation
- Adjust brightness/contrast
- Adjust gamma
- Adjust color curve
- Flip, Rotate (-90/+90) for whole image
- Flip, Rotate (-90/+90/arbitrary), Scale for layers
- Apply filters
These image operations can be applied to packed/unpacked images, and reflected to the 3D model view immediately.
You can make a selection to edit the desired area on your image.
It's easy to copy/paste a selection or an entire image. The pasted images are displayed as layers, and they can be moved, rotated or scaled.
By applying the some filters, you can add special effects to your images.
- Add noise
- Pixelize (Mosaic)
- Make seamless
‘Make seamless’ filter is useful for making your image tileable.
Ver. 1.6.3 (Feb. 11, 2021)
- The location, rotation, and scale parameters of layers can be directly changed in the Layer Transform panel.
Ver. 1.6.2 (Jan. 30, 2021)
- The max parameter limits in some filters have been eliminated.
- The layer image could be expanded as a result of applying the blur filter.
Ver. 1.6.1 (Jan. 23, 2021)
- Fixed bug: Rotating 90 degrees of the layer causes a crash.
- Fixed bug: Rotated or scaled layer could have a black/white halo around the transparent area.
Ver. 1.6 (Jan. 18, 2021)
- Pasted layers now can be rendered when the Image Layers Node add-on is enabled.
- Source code reorganized.
Ver. 1.5.1 (Dec. 20)
- The order of the pasted layers can be changed.
- Fixed bug: When you copy and paste between HDR and sRGB (PNG/JPEG/etc.) images, the pasted image will become dark/bright.
Ver. 1.5.0 (Dec. 6)
- Support HDR image format.
- Fixed bug: Layers appear behind the main image in Blender 2.91.
Ver. 1.4.0 (Oct. 5)
- Added Rotate and Scale operations for layers.
- Changed: you can no longer select a region inside the layer (performance reason).
Ver. 1.3.4 (Aug. 30)
- Fixed bug: The add-on is crashed when Rendered image is edited.
Ver. 1.3.3 (Jul. 25)
- Fixed bug: Preview image is not updated when operations are applied to the image.
Ver. 1.3.2 (Jul. 23)
- Added 'Deselect Layer' under the Pasted Layers.
- Added an eye icon to each pasted layer, which allows you to show/hide the specified layer.
Ver. 1.3.1 (Jul. 6)
- Fixed bug: The layer might be lost when the name of a layer is changed.
Ver. 1.3.0 (Jul. 4)
- Image operations now can be applied to an active pasted layer.
Ver. 1.2.0 (Jun. 28)
- Added cut feature.
- Added crop feature.
- Added foreground and background color for the fill/clear.
Ver. 1.1.1 (Jun. 27)
- Source code reorganized.
- Fixed bug: The order of the layers is reversed when layers are merged.
- Fixed bug: Zero division warning may occur when layers are merged.
Ver. 1.1.0 (Jun. 26)
- Added copy and paste feature.
- Added some shortcut keys.
- Fixed bug: Some operations conflict with UV editing in the UV edit mode. (Now this add-on is disabled in the UV edit mode).
- Fixed bug: Image selection does not work correctly when 2 image editors are open.
Ver. 1.0 (Jun. 9)
- Initial release.
|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Software Version||2.83, 2.9, 2.91|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message