Image Editor Plus 1.3.0 Released! (Jul. 4)
Image Editor Plus is the add-on that lets you modify your image in seconds. Clear, fill, flip, rotation, adjusting colors, and applying some filters in just a few clicks without external editors such as PhotoShop or Gimp.
This add-on extends the UV/Image Editor in Blender and provides the following operations.
- Adjust hue/saturation
- Adjust brightness/contrast
- Adjust gamma
- Adjust color curve
- Apply filters
These image operations can be applied to packed/unpacked images, and reflected to the 3D model view immediately.
You can make a selection to edit the desired area on your image.
It's easy to copy/paste a selection or an entire image. (See Documentation for steps)
By applying the some filters, you can add special effects to your images.
- Add noise
- Pixelize (Mosaic)
- Make seamless
‘Make seamless’ filter is useful for making your image tileable.
For better performance
We strongly recommend that you use Blender version 2.83 or greater for better performance.
Ver. 1.3.0 (Jul. 4)
- Image operations now can be applied to an active pasted layer.
Ver. 1.2.0 (Jun. 28)
- Added cut feature.
- Added crop feature.
- Added foreground and background color for the fill/clear.
Ver. 1.1.1 (Jun. 27)
- Source code reorganized.
- Fixed bug: The order of the layers is reversed when layers are merged.
- Fixed bug: Zero division warning may occur when layers are merged.
Ver. 1.1.0 (Jun. 26)
- Added copy and paste feature.
- Added some shortcut keys.
- Fixed bug: Some operations conflict with UV editing in the UV edit mode. (Now this add-on is disabled in the UV edit mode).
- Fixed bug: Image selection does not work correctly when 2 image editors are open.
Ver. 1.0 (Jun. 9)
- Initial release.