WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
This is the Iterative Closest Point (ICP) Registration addon for Blender 3.0 and further releases. Performs fast and accurate alignment of two mesh objects (location, rotation and if necessary, uniform scale).
WHY DO I NEED THIS?
Are you tired of endlessly repositioning, rotating and scaling an object until it matches the exact transforms of another object? Look no further. With this addon, you will be able to perform this task flawlessly. The intuitive user interface will guide you through the functionalities. If needed, the elaborate read me will provide additional information. This addon is also very suitable for stitching photoscans.
LET'S TALK FEATURES
* Procrustus alignment using picked points is also incorporated
* Allows for uniform scaling
* Selecting a region of interest to focus the alignment on
* Setting the number of ICP iterations
* Setting a percentage of outliers to perform alignment of noisy or sparse objects
* Downsampling of large objects to increase speed
* Export and import of the transformation matrix to and from .txt file
* For a few bucks more, you can buy the Distance Map addon for evaluating the registration result. Go over to www.blendermarket.com/products/distance-map to view the product page of this addon.
Looking for a customized Blender addon?
Learn more on 3d-operators.com!
Choose a product version:
|Dev Fund Contributor
|over 4 years ago
|3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 4.0
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message