Three Ground Textures Full of Character! (Full Specification Below)
1. Mossy Gravel
2. Snowy Grass
3. Mossy Rocks
- Microdisplacement in Blender is still experimental
- Have decent GPU VRAM.
- Avoid edges and seams.
- Avoid using two microdisplaced materials on same geometry object.
- Harsh lighting may give you a bit weird shadows, so you need to adjust the maps and lighting until you have something pleasing.
- Be strategic with camera placement. In certain angles materials look better.
- If your scene requires e.g. every strand of grass or leaf to pop out, you may need to look towards particle system with an actual mesh.
- You can always photoshop out problematic areas, I often do that.
- 3 Textures Set up in Blender - Mossy Gravel, Snowy Grass & Mossy Rocks
- 4K Seamless
- Photographed and Prepared in Substance Designer
- Each Material comes with Ambient Occlusion, Base Color, Roughness, Metalic, Normal and Height Maps.
- Included height Tiff Maps without any blur, use only if you are a total pro!
- *I recommend at least 2GB card to render at 2px.
Mossy Rocks Render Material Benchmark:
2px - VRAM Memory used: 950mb
1px - VRAM Memory used: 2260mb
You can always render with CPU if you are out of CUDA Memory.
Example renders using these textures:
License and Tutorials are downloadable in your download section :)
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!