Turn low-poly objects into complex looking assets!
GreebleFx simplifies the creation of panels/greebles in Blender.
Adding panels & greeble to your objects takes only a couple clicks rather than doing it by hand. Whether you work in-game cinematics, commercials...etc, adding details to your objects can be tedious without a tool that automates repetitive tasks.
Easy setup. Non-destructive.
What is it good for?
- Generating random detail for spaceship models, cityscapes, Death Stars..etc
- Creating tile patterns, Generating fractures
Panels are best generated when the mesh is quad-based.
- Types: Basic(Panels) Advanced(Greeble/Nurnies)
- Non-destructive workflow
- Intuitive UI(instant results)
- Panel Count, Island, Nurnie factor, Height, Density, Percentage & more.
- No constant menu changes
- Custom greeble objects
- Pop-up UI
Installation: Install from ZIP in preferences, enable it, located in 'Create' tab
- Minimum hardware-
32-bit dual core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support.
2 GB RAM
24 bits 1280×768 display
Mouse or trackpad
OpenGL-compatible graphics card with 256 MB RAM
64-bit quad core CPU
8 GB RAM
Full HD display with 24 bit color
Three button mouse
OpenGL-compatible graphics card with 1 GB RAM