What is Gravity Rope ?
Gravity Rope is a simulation tool made for artist and motion designer. It’s a user-friendly add-on which allow you to create ropes and to simulate different materials easily.
Gravity Rope is a add-on with several modes, several materials presets and infinite creative possibilities. This tool introduces a new complete workflow that allows you to carry out several very advanced rope animation. It support the collision of ropes and pendulums, it also reacts to the wind and it's even breakable!
- Material preset (Cotton, Nylon, Paper, Rope, Elastic...)
- initial support for winds
- hook/fall tails
- baking (.abc sequence) with autoload
- extract vertex position of the rope
- manually draw path
- cluster/scater ropes to selected object
- bridge ropes to selected (two) objects
- Rope (attachment)
- Pendulums on cluster
- cluster/scater rope using particles
- bridge over all selected objects
Choose a product version:
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message