In order for me to recieve the same profit while still donating 20% to the Blender Foundation, this version is $6 more expensive than the GeoSim product on my Gumroad. If you cannot afford this version, you can access the cheaper version here.
What is GeoSim?
GeoSim is an add-on which allows the creation of photorealistic, realtime, customizable planets in a matter of seconds. Combined with a robust and easy to use shader nodegroup, GeoSim is a must-have for any 3D artist looking to create space/sci-fi scenes.
- Physically Based Volumetric Rendering
- New "Surface" section in GeoSim Nodegroup.
- Added the ability to disable emission maps on areas of the planet that are in daylight, for use with city lights textures.
- Normal map strength is now controlled outside of the shader.
33% decrease in render times due to optimizations and bugfixes.
- The camera may now fly inside of the atmosphere.
- Normal mapping and cloud coloring bugs fixed.
- Massive UI and documentation overhaul.
- Support for terrain displacement and self shadowing
- Clouds are much more photorealistic.
- Various bug-fixes and optimizations.
- Support for Blender 3.0.
- Added "Color Separation" and "Ambient Light" sliders for better control of the atmosphere.
- Added a separate downloadable file called "Textures" containing 2k, 4k, 8k, and 16k earth textures, courtesy of NASA
- All nodegroups aside from the TEXTURE nodegroup which used in the GeoSim node are hidden from users to avoid clutter.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||8 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message