GARDEN ASSET PACK
First of all, thank you for purchasing the Garden Asset Pack! I hope this pack will help push your garden renders to the next level without you having to spend months creating these assets yourself.
To use this pack, all you have to do is:
1) Open up a new Blend file and go to File --> Append.
2) Locate this file in the directory and then select 'Group'.
3) Select the asset that you want to add to your scene. Note, any group that says 'parts' might not be useful to you unless you want to use those parts to build the asset yourself.
4) Press 'Append from Library'.
5) Enjoy using the asset in your garden scene!
The assets are separated by file (e.g, grass, tree, fence, etc) and within those files, they are separated by layers depending on the asset type (e.g, wooden fence, metal fence, chain fence, etc). The layers are those small square boxes with the filled in circle in the bottom menubar of the 3D viewport. To select a layer, just click on one of the boxes that has a filled in circle.
There may be layer directly underneath them. These layers are the same as the layer above them, except they are just the parts used to build the asset. These are left here so that you could modify them and create your own variations if you wish.
You are free to use the models in your scene in any way you wish, even commercially. You can also modify these models however you like. However, the models and textures themselves cannot be redistributed, even for profit, without prior consent from the creator.
Also note that, one or more textures on these 3D models have been created with images from Textures.com. These images may not be redistributed by default. Please visit www.textures.com for more information.
Hope you find this asset pack useful!