Cans Garbage 24 Types - PBR AssetKit
Low-poly + Subdiv 3d asset ready for VFX, Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
A comprehensive kit of beverage cans/drink cans in multiple stages of wear and tear, multiple brands and two sizes.
Have a look at the renderings and wireframes.
This collection is built for 24 combinations, the UV layout is the same for all cans, so you are free to vary colors and normal maps over all assets to get even more variance.
Scatter them in your scenes or place them by hand, these assets are a great tool to add live and detail to scenes!
The textures are set up for easy customization.
Exchange a can layout in the base color texture with your own can layout and you are ready to render your own cans in minutes.
On top of the damaged and grunge variants, you will find clean textures in the package as well as undamaged can geometry.
You have a full set of 4k textures and 1k textures in the package, I also included my PBR wet concrete material you see in the renderings.
All meshes are clean and ready for subdivision, on top a low poly variant with triangulation is included if you need very performant assets.
- Can_Beverage_Undamaged 500ml - SubDiv
- Can_Beverage_Undamaged - SubDiv
- Can_Beverage_Damaged_01 - SubDiv
- Can_Beverage_Damaged_02 - SubDiv
- Can_Beverage_Damaged_03 - SubDiv
- Can_Beverage_Undamaged 500ml - Triangulated
- Can_Beverage_Undamaged - Triangulated
- Can_Beverage_Damaged_01 - Triangulated
- Can_Beverage_Damaged_02 - Triangulated
- Can_Beverage_Damaged_03 - Triangulated
All following textures come in 4k and 1k for each type of wear and tear + undamaged clean and undamaged grunge variants
- Base Color A
- Base Color B
- Base Color C
- Base Color D
- Normal Clean (Only geometry and sculpt normals)
- Normal DX
- Normal GL
- HDR Environment - The one from the renderings
- Ground Wet Concrete Material - 2 Types, Dry + Wet (Color, Roughness, Normals)
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||almost 4 years ago|
|Render Engine Used||Cycles|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message