Friendly Pivot addon mimics the functionality of the Autodesk Maya Pivot Transform tool with minor differences and improvements for the Blender. Its main task is to quickly and conveniently change the Pivot Transform Orientation, Origin and 3D Cursor positions by pressing one key, eliminating the need to select the desired component of a mesh and long travel through different menus to select a necessary action.
Just press and hold the button, hover cursor mouse above desire and highlighted component and click LMB or RMB to execute the transform.
- Change Pivot Transform orientation.
- Change Origin and 3D Cursor positions.
Blender 2.80 or higher.
Current version 0.0.93. Video
- Added viewport shortcuts help and indicators.
- Added 3D Cursor Orientation.
- Added Auto set Pivot to 3D Cursor shortcut and pref.
- Added Auto set SCPO to Move/Rotate/Scale Tools shortcut and pref.
- Added Double click D key for setting selected object's Origins to center.
- In some cases addon behaves as local orientation and not as native blender normal mode for verts axis.
- Works only for meshes now.
While pressing and holding D(default invoke addon key):
- 1. Press LMB - To set just Transform Orientation.
- 2. Press RMB - Sets only Origin to highlighted.
- 3. Press and hold S, then LMB - Sets Origin and Orientation.
- 4. Press and hold C, then RMB - Sets 3D Cursor.
- 5. Press O - Switch On/Off Pivot to Cursor settings.
- 6. Press P - Switch On/Off SCPO into Active Transform Tools settings.