Bring the power of digital manufacturing to your Blender Scene with this model of a controllable 3D printer! This creation perfectly captures the essence of a real-life machine, complete with all the intricate details and moving parts that make it such an innovative and valuable tool.
Every aspect of an FDM 3D printer is realistically portrayed using moving mechanisms, turning this 3D model into a true archetype of a 3D printer that is instantly recognizable. The textures are lifelike and appealing.
The animation of the calibration automatism or a typical printing movement makes it feel as if you are watching a real FDM 3D printer in action. The Rig makes it easy to set up your own intended moves of the axes.
Use this model as a tool for visualizing and communicating complex ideas and designs in your projects. The product is ready to use in your game engine or animation clips.
Rendered with Blender 3.4 Eevee.
Vertices: ca. 30.000 (incl. bevels and subsurf modifiers)
- Blend file with UV-unwrapped model, arranged setup and animations
PBR 2k textures (UV-mapped) (in .png)
- Color map
- Metallic map
- Roughness map
- Normal map
- Height map
- Pictures and video material
- Camera flights
- Calibration routine
- Print movement
- Switch printer ON/OFF
- Create your own print movement easily.
- The rig has some useful constraints.
- When you move the extruder bone, the z-axis will rotate with the height of the x-axis and the distance is already set with constrains.
- There is a custom bone to switch the printer on and off. Movement and light is both controlled with this driver bone at once.
Special launch offer: $9.99
(Also have a look at my other useful products here at Blendermarket...)
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||6 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, manifold-mesh, rigged, animated, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message