EZ Controls is a suite of rigging tools for Blender 2.8 + built by Alexander Mhiko McIvor. EZ controls is a rigging assistant that offers features dedicated to assist and automate the most repetitive and mundane aspects to rigging in Blender whilst also providing a flexible solution to adding IK-FK snapping to your custom rigs.
** Install by going to Edit > Preferences > Add-ons > Install and select the downloaded "EZControlsRiggingAddon.zip" file **
Purchasing a license entitles you to tool support and helps ensure EZ Controls continued development.
Demonstration and Tutorial
A demonstration and overview can be found on my portfolio at https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Ye8Km3
- Generation of duplicated bone chain with automatic renaming and bone constraints connecting original chain to duplicate chain
- Constrain two existing bone chains to one another automatically
- Connect the pose bone constraint influences of all bones in chain to a driver without the need to go into the driver's editor, followed by copying driver to all necessary bones. Includes the option of inverting driver to go from 1 to 0 rather than 0 to 1 for IK-FK
- Automatic generation of copy rotation pose constraints to all selected bones down a chain (useful for tails, fingers and tentacles)
- Custom Control Shape Generator with 27-inbuilt Shapes
- Automatic positioning of a shape to the center of a selected pose bone
- Automatic assignment of shape as selected pose bone's custom control shape
- IK-FK snapping system for custom rig
- IK-FK footroll set up for IK-FK snapping
- Toggle all IK stretch options along a chosen IK chain for IK to FK snapping
- Update addon to latest available version within Blender preferences
You can get support for tools by sending a message to the author on your blender market inbox or directly, to the address [email protected]
A valid purchase is required for product support.