There are many human eye models, be they photorealistic, cartoon, procedural or otherwise. But what's an eye without a rig to control it? What's a rig without shape keys and drivers to make that rig sparkle?
- Full eye rig
- Viewtarget both eyes can follow
- Tutorial how to implement the replacement
- Extra tutorial for attaching the eyes on any mesh
Rid yourself of the tedium of setting up shape key drivers and constraints for your eyes. Avail yourself of this; simply merge this rig with your own, copy over the drivers, and revel in the victory!
The plugin comes with a rig set up that allows you to control the direction the eyes are looking, as well as drivers designed to move the eyelids of a face mesh to create a sense of realism as the eyes look around.
- How to use the rig - tracking eyes
- Attaching the new rig to the user's rig
- Lining up the eyes, size and bones location, attach to head bone
- Adding the new rig to the vertex group L and R
- Copying drivers for the eyelids to the user's face mesh
- Deleting the old eyes and face mesh
Extra Tutorial includes
- Attaching an eye to any mesh and creating shape key functionality (in this case the forehead)
The default eyes are free to be replaced with whatever eye models you choose, not that they don't work as eyes on their own. The shape keys that drive it can be easily swapped out from the 'placeholder' face to the shape keys of the face model you intend to use.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||4 months ago|
|Software Version||2.6x, 2.7x, 2.83, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message