7 Emergency And Service Vehicles
This pack includes 7 High-quality low-poly 3D models of emergency
service cars. Interior parts of cars are also modeled but with less
These assets are best for use in games and other VR / AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine.
These assets can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray. We made every effort to ensure that the textures are as detailed as possible
and made with the greatest care. You can also buy models separately, just go to our profile and find the single model you are interested in.
- New York Taxi - 4743 Triangles, 2853 Vertices, 2048 Diffuse and AO textures
- Ambulance Vehicle - 5348 Triangles, 3249 Vertices, 2048 Diffuse and AO textures
- USPS Mail Truck - 4180 Triangles, 2409 Vertices, 2048 Diffuse and AO textures
- NYPD Police Car - 5157 Triangles, 2853 Vertices, 2048 Diffuse and AO textures
- School Bus - 6244 Triangles, 3773 Vertices, 4096 Diffuse and AO textures
- NYPD Tow Truck - 5764 Triangles, 3512 Vertices, 2048 Diffuse and AO textures
- Fire Truck - 8996 Triangles, 5840 Vertices, 4096 Diffuse and AO textures
- 2048 up to 4096 Diffuse and AO textures
- Average 5776 tris per car and 3498 vertices per car.
- Models are correctly divided into main parts and wheels.
- Models are completely unwrapped.
- Models are fully textured with all materials applied.
- Pivot points are correctly placed to suit the animation process.
- Models are scaled to approximate real-world size (centimeters).
- All nodes, materials, and textures are appropriately named.
- Average triangles count 5776, average vertex count 3498
Available file formats:
- Blender files and example render scenes (Eevee studio setup and Cycles HDRI)
- Blender files in 2 versions (packed and regular-unpacked)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- 3ds Max 2018 (.max)
- Unity3D 2018.4 (.unitypackage)
- Unreal Engine 4.27 (.uasset)
- USDZ/glTF 2.0 (.gltf)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)
- Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information about this 3d model.
I will try to write back as soon as possible and help you clear up any doubts. I can also send you some additional screenshots if you need.
- Please also contact me if there are any problems after purchase. We will try to solve the problem together ;)
- To avoid misunderstandings this model is not intended for 3D printing.
It uses some low/mid-poly modeling tricks and is optimized for real-time and gaming apps and is an open mesh. It is also intended primarily for rendering using various rendering engines (as Blender Cycles or Vray).
- If you like this model and would like to make it printable please contact me first.
I'll try to make the model printable but I'll let you know if it is at all possible and what the differences will be.
|Published||2 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message