Here are some explanations
- Textures UV: Input the UV map witch one used to map the image.
- Offset UV: Input the offset UV (project form view (bounds), see the video for more details), used to offset the image texture, starts at the lower left by default.
- Rows(X) & Columns(Y): Input the number of rows and columns(based on offset uv map).
- Flip X & Flip Y: Flip the mapped image order horizontally or vertically.
- Reverse: Reverse the order of the images, for example, there are five images in total, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 will become 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
- Turn Back: The order of the images will be snaked back, as shown below:
- Ping-pong: The order will be ping-pong arrangement, for example, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... will become 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 2 ,1...
- Random: Used to enable random.
- Seed: Set random seed, this value is only useful when random is turned on.
- The offset uv starts at the lower left by default, you can use Flip Y to make it start at the upper left corner.
- Due to udim title limitation, a maximum of 998 images can be supported.
- Offset UV is mostly used in orderly arrangement, If you just want the image to be random, you don’t need it, but be sure to keep the row and column value at 1. You can see the example in the video.
- If the image is on the side of the object (assuming you project the offset UV from the front), the image may overlap, similar to the overlapping surface in modeling. For solve this problem, you can set the transformation pivot point to "Individual origins" in the UV editor, than select all offset UVs, press the S key and 0 key zoom it to zero to avoid this problem.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||8 months ago|
|Software Version||2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message
Tags: books, blender, multiple images, NodeTree, summer21, blender assets, Array modifier, orderly image, quick textures, Cycles, photo walls, eevee preset, easy textures, newspapers, procedural texture, nodes, windows, material preset, how to make poker in blender, Playing cards, particle system, node preset, bfcm21, poker, blender addon, nodesetups, blender preset, udim title, Cycles preset, particle, book shelf, udim, random image, multiple images on one material, leaves, multiple-textures, node group, addons, scatter, window, multiple textures on one material, geometry nodes, random texture, nodepack, nodegroup, Blender Render, random