Add dynamic dust to any object.
Add dust to any object using this dynamic and procedural pass-through shader without the need for baking or UV mapping.
- 100% procedural and dynamic.
- No UV mapping required.
- Works on any mesh.
- Outputs mask and shader for quick shading.
- One easy to use group node with all the settings you need.
- Additional dust texture output.
BMW model by: Mike Pan Tank Model by: Moran Goldstein
Pirate model by: Ben Dansie Camera Model by: Mark T
- After download, extract the .zip to your preferred location.
- To insert a shader into your Scene, Choose "File --> Append"
- Navigate the the extracted .Blend File
- Navigate to the NodeTree section of the .blend
- Select the node labeled "Dust"
- Press "Append from Library"
- You will now find the node group under the "group" section of the add menu.
For further questions please contact me via email at [email protected]
Yes! This shader works with any mesh.
No! This shader is 100% procedural, meaning no texture mapping is necessary.
Purchase this item to leave a review!