Duplicate Master 2.01 : Circular, Linear Array And Mirror Tool
Duplicate Master 2.01
- Circular Array : make a circular array of selected objects, the cursor's location will be the orienting center of the circular array.
- Linear array : make a linear array of selected objects, the cursor's location will be the endpoint of duplicated models.
Mirror : use the cursor's location as a midpoint to mirror the selected objects.
- Spiral Array : make a Spiral array of selected objects, the cursor's location will be the orienting center of the Spiral array.
- Curve Array : make a Curve array of selected objects. ( click the object first and then the curve )
- Join : join the mirrored objects that can fix up the inverse faces.
- Sync modifier/Apply modifier : sync/apply the modifiers to the links
- Selected linked/Unlink selected : selected linked objects/unlink selected objects.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 2 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message