Tea Coffee and Sugar pots
- All 3 use the same mesh and texture sets, just switch out the opacity map for the pot you need.
- Decal plane has been used to change the pot, this was to reduce size and save on draw calls.
- All Textures created in Substance Painter and exported in .PNG PBR formats.
- Includes textures for rough/met and gloss/spec workflows.
- Logically named objects, materials and textures.
- Modelled in Blender 2.90.1
- Textured in Substance Painter 2020.2.1.
- Rendered in Cycles and Marmoset Toolbag 3 (for overlays and wireframes).
- modelled to real world scales.
- Fully and efficiently UV unwrapped.
- Game ready.
- Tested in Marmoset Viewer, Marmoset Toolbag, Sketchfab, EEVEE and Cycles.
Textures included in .png format.
Pot - 4K
- Base Colour
- Normal - (OpenGL Unity standard)
- Normal - (DirectX Unreal Standard)
- Opacity - Tea
- Opacity - Coffee
- Opacity - Sugar
Poly Counts combined (According to Blender inspection tools).
- Face count: 1930
- Vert count: 1883
- Edges: 3807
- Triangulated count: 3716