Diner booth banquette 3D Model, nr. 3 in my collection (Chesterfield style version). Production-ready 3D Model, with PBR materials, textures, non overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package.
Quads only geometries (no tris/ngons).
Easily customizable: UV unwrapped geometries, so you can create new Textures (or modify the existing ones) using the UV Layout maps provided in the package (as png with alpha).
Each Object, Material or Texture provided in the package has a unique, meaningful name.
Made in Blender 3.2 with a Cycles PBR shader with textures included (principled and Eevee compatible), then exported to OBJ and FBX; materials and textures made in Substance Painter, exported for PBR, V-Ray, Unity, Unreal.
PROMO IMAGES: the first image has been rendered in Cycles for Blender; in particular, you can find 11+ promo images in this description:
* nr. 1-2-3-4-5-6 rendered in Cycles (Blender 3.2)
* nr. 7-8 are wireframe images;
* nr. 9-10 are screenshots from the Blender 3.2 scene, showing the UV Layout;
* other images: UV layouts (at least one).
Formats included: FBX, OBJ; scenes: BLEND (with Cycles / Eevee PBR Materials and Textures); other: png with Alpha.
1 Object (mesh), 1 PBR Material, UV unwrapped (non overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package); UV-mapped Textures.
UV Layout maps and Image Textures resolutions: 2048x2048; PBR Textures made with Substance Painter.
Polygonal, QUADS ONLY (no tris/ngons); 26172 vertices, 25854 quad faces (51708 tris).
Real world dimensions; scene scale units: cm in Blender 3.2 (that is: Metric with 0.01 scale).
Uniform scale object (scale applied in Blender 3.2).
PBR Multi-Engine Textures Pack included: in a zipped folder, you'll find the PBR Textures set for a bunch of rendering engines or game engines!
* Cycles PBR shader for Blender (Principled BSDF and Eevee-compatible: base color, occlusion + roughness + metallic + alpha (in a single PNG file), normal);
* Vray for 3D Studio MAX (diffuse, reflect, reflection glossiness, normal);
* Unity 5 Standard Metallic (albedo + transparency, metallic + smoothness, normal);
* Unreal Engine 4 (base color + alpha, occlusion + roughness + metallic, normal);
* generic PBR Spec Gloss workflow (diffuse + opacity, specular, glossiness, normal, height)
* generic PBR Metal Rough workflow (base color + opacity, roughness, metallic, normal, height); you can use it in Eevee for Blender, too;
so, you'll be able to edit the Textures, or just import the fbx/obj file, along with the Textures set you want, in your 3D Modeling software or game engine, and link them together to get a game / production ready asset!
IMPORTANT --- Main renderings made in Blender 3.2 + Cycles (or Eevee) using an HDR Environment Texture Image which is NOT provided in the package!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 2 months ago|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message