A dozen of desert big-rocks, very suitable to accomplish your scenes for old wild west stories.
With this one rocks-stock, you can arrange more complex rocky formations.
Attention: This assembled rock-soil, are available only in blend format and it's not suitable for being migrated to other programs (due to the particles systems used for ecosystems and for the micro-displacements features used).
However, in the zip pack, you can also find the rough version of the rocks in obj format (non-textured), together with the textures, for reworking them in other programs.
Notes: The scene include 12 simple rock-formations, modeled, texturized and populated in Blender (Render Cycles).
The rock and the soil was populated with 1+4 eco-systems (by ParticleSystems).
All the assets are in blend bundle and not exportable (2 shrubs, 1 patch-grass, 4 cactus, 5 stones).
The technique of making rocks is quite simple:
- rough modeling of the rocks form
- enable the "Experimental" feature set, for the Render properties
- application of the subdivision surface modifier with adaptive feature
- a simple smart UV to the models
- application of textures (color, displacement, roughness, normal)
- enable the "Displacement and bump" feature, for the "Surface" tab of the material
Packlist: 3 Blender files, 8 textures 2k.