Particle systems are great but extremely heavy, slow and inflexible. For adding decals they are almost impossible to use.
Constant rotation issues, intersecting meshes, unwanted shadows etc.
For each additional layer of textures / decals this gets worse and more memory intensive.
Decal Scatter is the easy way to add randomized decals to any mesh procedurally with one click!
Bullet holes on an object?
Leaves on the street?
Craters on a planet?
Decal Scatter can do all of them!
Free Bonus Content:
- Street with leaves scene (2 PBR leaf decals)
- Bullet hole scene (1 PBR bullet-hole decal)
- Money on Street (1 non-PBR bank-note decal)
- Seamless Design scene (1 non-PBR decal)
Extended Edition (+$5):
- +4 Leaf Decals (Diffuse, Roughness, Normal)
- +5 Hard Surface Decals (Diffuse, Roughness, Normal)
- +1 Poster / Paper Decal (Diffuse, Roughness, Normal)
- +1 Crater Decal (Diffuse, Roughness, Normal)
- Moon Crater scene
- Poster Cylinder Scene (Multiple colors from 1 decal)
- Hard Surface Scene
Roadmap (to do list):
- Blender 2.8 Support (Done)
- Non-BSDF shader support
- Custom node group + procedural support
- Container Templates
v1.1: Blender 2.80 Support added!
Addon now works with Eevee and Cycles in 2.80.
Some minor bug fixes + changes to node structure.
Included in both Standard & Extended Editions:
- Decal Scatter Addon
- 5 Decals
- 4 Example Scenes
- Installation guide + Manual
- Free lifetime updates
- Good Karma for supporting the Blender Foundation :)
Choose a product version:
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 2 years ago|
|Software Version||2.79, 2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message