This is a pack of Daffodil models with 36 varying variants, made with Blender 2.91.2. There are high, medium and low polys available, and multiple PBR maps.
The model is made at real-world scale.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No external add-ons needed.
- No lights or cameras.
- Put the model into the scene to render without cleaning.
- 18 pieces of 4K PBR maps
- Including high, medium and low polys, 108 objects in total.
- Few N-gons.
- A small part of orientation of normals is not unified.
- Overlapping Unwrapped UVs.
- Blender project, fbx and obj file.
- Neither animation nor rigging.
High Polys*36: vertices 5,435,056; Edges 11,046,524 Faces 5,611,501
- Medium Polys*36: Vertices 870,667; Edges 1,769,492; Faces 900,658;
- Low Polys*36: Vertices 234,284; Edges 467,160; Faces 234,862;
|Published||10 months ago|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, low-high-resolution, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message