100% Procedural Shading.
Each shader in this collection has been tuned and perfected for maximum realism and believably. With every shader grouped into a convenient node group, its easy to customize each shader for your needs. Procedural textures means there's no need for UV maps or image textures, saving time and energy.
Twelve Hand-Crafted Materials.
- Leather: Commonly used for furniture or clothing.
- Hammered Copper: Great for jewelry and architectural uses.
- Advanced Glass: For anything from Diamonds to Windows.
- Marble: Great for Architecture renderings and statues.
- Cork: For anything involving cork!
- Car Paint: Perfect for your sports car render.
- Antique Brass: For all those old metal objects
- Galvanized Steel: A metal used in industrial settings.
- Polished Stone: Great for anything from statues to floors.
- Stone Tile: For architectural scenes.
- Styrofoam: For product renderings involving packaging.
- X-ray: Useful for medical visualizations.
Support Blender Development!
$1.80 of each sale goes directly to the Blender Development fund. So by buying this product you're actually supporting Blender development!
- After download, extract the .zip to your preferred location. T
- To insert a shader into your Scene, Choose "File --> Append"
- Navigate the the extracted .Blend File and navigate to the material section of the .blend
- Select the shader you would like to use.
- Click "Append from Library
For further questions please contact me via the support tab.
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!