Cut List Creator is a Blender export add-on that generates a woodworking cut list .exe file from the objects in a scene, created so you can design furniture or other woodworking projects in Blender and instantly know what sizes of each type of wood you'll need to physically build it in the shop.
With the add-on enabled, you can create a cut list from any .blend file by going to File > Export > Cut List (CSV). When exporting, you have a few different options on the sidebar:
- Export Selected Only - only exports selected objects that have geometry, rather than everything in the scene.
- Group Exported Parts - organize cut list by collections and materials
- Units - You can choose to use the scene units that are already set in the .blend file or convert to inches or meters.
- Sort - Order parts by size. If Group Exported Parts is enabled, ordering is only within the group. If Group Exported Parts is disabled, ordering is by all parts regardless of their grouping.
- Launch Spreadsheet - Enable this option to immediately load your exported file into the spreadsheet application you configured in Preferences.
This add-on was made in collaboration with Rustic Designs Barrie, a custom furniture building company.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Blender Version||3.2, 3.3|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message