Continuing my plan to spice up the terribly neglected "Food & Drinks" section I present you this time:
A customizable, photo-realistic tin can!
The model features all the details of a real tin can, among which are:
- indentations on the lid
- the creases, originating from the manufacturing process
- several decals to break up the texture
- the expiry date, printed on the top
- bumps, shape imperfection modeled and sculpted by hand
- a different material on the inside, preventing its contents from touching the actual metal
The lid's rig allows for easy posing and more detailed, authentic opening animations.
The Label generator solves another problem: Having just one tin can is obviously only half the deal, that's why this package also includes not only 16 different labels for all sorts of food, allowing you to quickly fill an entire store cupboard, it also comes with a huge node setup in a seperate file, that enables you to create labels for your own products within seconds.
But if all of this is a little bit more than you need, or you already have a special design in mind, don't worry! The model is designed to look good with and without a label, meaning that you can leave it out entirely: