The 1924 Croft-cameron vintage motorbike has been developed as part of a series of classic bike models.
- The model was developed in blender 2.79 and uses the Subdivision modifier and bevel edge modifiers.
- The vertices, poly and tris count for the base mesh model are 251014(verts), 500954 (tris), 246317(faces) and for the subdivision level1 model, the counts are 986518(verts)1971816(tris),985908(faces)
- The model is also available as an OBJ or FBX format file for import into other 3d packages. These files are saved as both base mesh (modifiers not applied) and with sub1 (modifiers applied)
- Two texture packs have been included in the textures.zip file, these include the grunge and basic textures. Texture maps include Basecolor, height, metallic, roughness and normal. The maps are all saved in jpeg format and come in 512kb,1k and 2k resolutions.
- The model is NOT rigged, but simple control objects (empties) have be created to help control the model for some basic animation
- Although not specifically designed as a game ready asset, this model has been opened and tested in unity
|Published||over 2 years ago|
|Misc Data||UV's Unwrapped, Normal Mapped, Textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message