Creating conformal channels around mesh objects which can be used for boolean operations ( eg: with molds or structures that require a cooling channel) .
1) Mesh object as well as Curve object of conformal channel is created simultaneously where user can decide which one to work with for editing purpose. By default curve object is in hide status. For boolean operations mesh object must be used.
2) Channel diameter and distance from mesh object can be controlled.
3) Profile accuracy of channel can be controlled
4) Input-Output location and direction can defined
5) Number of Channel turns can be controlled
6) Channel connection can be reversed
For more with pictures check this link : https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/conformal-channel-addon-blender-280-additive-tom-paul