Coins and banknotes stacks 3D Models; useful as copy-space template or mock-up. 133 individual objects (13 banknotes, 120 coins), sharing a single OVERLAPPING UV Layout map, Material and PBR Textures set; so, you can easily change the textures, or even move, duplicate, rotate, delete or even animate the objects. Production-ready 3D Model, with PBR materials, textures, overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package.
Quads only geometries (no tris/ngons).
Easily customizable: UV unwrapped geometries, so you can create new Textures (or modify the existing ones) using the UV Layout maps provided in the package (as png with alpha).
Each Object, Material or Texture provided in the package has a unique, meaningful name.
Made in Blender 3D 2.80 (Cycles / Eevee materials) then exported to OBJ and FBX; materials and textures made in Substance Painter, exported for PBR, V-Ray, Unity, Unreal.
PROMO IMAGES: the first image has been rendered in Cycles (or Eevee) for Blender 3D 2.8x; in particular, you can find 11+ promo images in this description:
* nr. 1-2-3-4-5-6 rendered in Cycles (Blender 3D 2.80)
* nr. 7-8 are wireframe images;
* nr. 9-10 are screenshots from the Blender 3D scene, showing the UV Layout;
* other images: UV layouts (at least one).
Formats included: FBX, OBJ; scenes: BLEND (2.80 with Cycles / Eevee materials); other: png with Alpha.
133 Objects (meshes), 1 PBR Material, UV unwrapped (overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package); UV-mapped Textures.
UV Layout maps and Image Textures resolutions: 2048x2048; PBR Textures made with Substance Painter.
Polygonal, QUADS ONLY (no tris/ngons); 200336 vertices, 200044 quad faces (400088 tris).
Real world dimensions; scene scale units: cm in Blender 3D (that is: Metric with 0.01 scale).
Uniform scale object (scale applied in Blender 3D).
PBR Multi-Engine Textures Pack included: in a zipped folder, you'll find the PBR Textures set for a bunch of rendering engines or game engines!
* Cycles (or Eeevee) for Blender 3D (base color, occlusion + roughness + metallic + alpha (in a single PNG file), normal);
* Vray for 3D Studio MAX (diffuse, reflect, reflection glossiness, normal);
* Unity 5 Standard Metallic (albedo + transparency, metallic + smoothness, normal);
* Unreal Engine 4 (base color + alpha, occlusion + roughness + metallic, normal);
* generic PBR Spec Gloss workflow (diffuse + opacity, specular, glossiness, normal, height)
* generic PBR Metal Rough workflow (base color + opacity, roughness, metallic, normal, height); you can use it in Eevee for Blender 3D 2.8, too;
so, you'll be able to edit the Textures, or just import the fbx/obj file, along with the Textures set you want, in your 3D Modeling software or game engine, and link them together to get a game / production ready asset!
IMPORTANT --- Main renderings made in Blender 3D 2.80 + Cycles (or Eevee) using an HDR Environment Texture Image which is NOT provided in the package!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||almost 2 years ago|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message